A suite of new learning resources is now available online courtesy of the successful JISC/ Higher Education Academy Collaboration initiative. Each module shows how resources and methods can be adapted with technology, to deliver teaching more inclusively to the widest possible audience.
The modules in the JISC TechDis ‘Teaching Inclusively using Technology’ series have five constituent elements. These are:
– preparing Your Learning
– delivering Learning (Lecture/Classroom)
– delivering Learning (Practical/Fieldwork/Placement)
– delivering Learning (Online)
– assessing Learning
Featuring illustrative and time-saving presentations these modules are already benefitting people delivering higher education. Different, tailored versions of the modules have also been designed by Higher Education Academy Subject Centre and JISC Regional Support Centre (RSC) staff, to broaden their appeal and reach learners and teachers with different specialisms.
The different ‘Teaching Inclusively Using Technology’ versions include:
– Teaching Inclusively Using Technology (Generic Version)
– Teaching Economics Inclusively using Technology
– Teaching Art, Design and Media Inclusively using Technology
– Teaching Information and Computer Sciences Inclusively using Technology
– Teaching Physical Sciences Inclusively using Technology
– Teaching HE in FE Inclusively using Technology
This series has been widely welcomed and interest has been expressed in extending the series to cover Health Sciences, English, and History, Classics and Archaeology.
For more information please visit the TechDis webpage at: