Sixteen further education and skills providers from across England have been appointed to lead phase 2 of the Technology Exemplar Network, designed to help colleges and learning providers use technology more effectively.
These exemplars will receive funding to help develop their use of technology and share their successes with others. Eight of the providers have been awarded continued status from last year and eight new learning providers from across the FE and Skills sector have joined them.
Applications are open now for new members of the Technology Exemplar Network to work alongside the exemplars.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 30 October 2009.
The exemplars include City and Islington College from the London region.
- Alton College
- BL Hairdressing Training
- Brockenhurst College
- City and Islington College
- Derwen College
- Gloucestershire College
- Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
- Lincoln Academy T/A ISIS Training
- Middlesbrough Council Community Learning Service
- National Star College
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley College
- The Oldham College
- Priestley College
- South Devon College
- The College of West Anglia
- Xaverian 6th Form College