Our colleagues at JISC RSC South East have just published a Twitter course. Available from their Moodle, the course is freely available to all those working in the learning and skills sector.
(If you do use the course, kindly complete the short (two minutes) questionnaire in order to provide RSC South East with some feedback on how useful you find the resource.)
The course combines a mixture of videos, tasks, Twitter tools and all the essential information needed to become a proficient user of Tweets.
View the course now (no logon required)
The course structure is shown below:
- Some uses of Twitter
- Create a Twitter Account and Understanding Privacy Options
- How to Read a Tweet.
- Following People – How and Why.
- Using the #HashTag for…
- Using Twitter for Conducting Surveys
- Other Twitter Tools
- Desk Top Twitter Clients
- Summary Guide for Download.
- Post-Course Thoughts and Twitter Twaddle