JISC TechDis and Natspec are delighted to announce the following programme of events to be held remotely via Instant Presenter over the next three months.
The programme consists of the workshop presentations featured at the Natspec/JISC TechDis conference, which was held on November 8th: ‘Significant Progress at Inspection – The Role of Technology’.
Although created primarily for Specialist Colleges, the sessions are suitable for a wider audience, including Strategic Planning for managers, as well as a general e-Safety workshop.
The programme in this format enables extended sessions so there will be new information and opportunities for discussion.
Shirley Evans, JISC TechDis, said:
“We really hope that this programme will enable participants who cannot easily attend a face to face meeting to engage with and share in all the good practice that is going on.”
The programme of events:
- Friday 10th December 2010 – 3 to 4.30 pm: ‘Inclusive learning in practice’. Alistair McNaught (JISC TechDis).
- Friday 7th January 2011 – 3 to 4.30 pm: ‘CPD’ (CMALT – Shirley Evans, JISC TechDis; Maren Deepwell, ALT and Matt Lee, Pengwern College).
- Thursday 20th January 2011- 3 to 4.30 pm: ‘Strategic Planning’ (Rohan Slaughter, Beaumont College and John Burke, JISC InfoNet)
- Friday 4th February 2011 – 3 to 4.30 pm: ‘e-Safety’ (Dawn Green, Landmarks College; Julia Taylor, RSC SW; Sally Warr, Linkage College).
- Friday 4th March 2011 – 3 to 4.30 pm: ‘Transition’ (In-Folio – Matt Harrison, Portland College and Andy Minnion, Rix Centre).
The Instant Presenter session will be open 15 minutes before the start of the workshop. Please test your sound when you enter the session
To enter the meeting please follow this URL: http://tinyurl.com/368wqqu
If you require any further information or support please contact email@example.com