Netskills are running 5 workshops in central London between 13th and 29th June.
Use the quick links below for more information and to book a place.
Wed 13 Jun: Making WordPress work for you
– Learn the practical skills needed to install, maintain and customise WordPress
– Build your own fully functional installation of WordPress on a USB drive (for publishing/ongoing development) ***More info & booking forms: http://bit.ly/IXGOeQ
Thu 14 Jun, Better Blogging
– Receive expert guidance on the art of blogging (for a personal/work/group blog)
– Define your blog, measure your impact & practice ‘Good Housekeeping’
– Helping you find your inspiration & hone your writing skills to become a truly AWESOME blogger!
***More info & booking forms: http://bit.ly/IVrEFk
Wed 20 Jun, CSS: A Complete Web Style Toolkit
– A complete, practical guide to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
– Learn how to produce standards-compliant professional-looking, accessible and cost-effective web content
– Hands-on (computer-based) activities – perfect your new skills ***More info & booking forms: http://bit.ly/ISxTIf
Thu 28 Jun, HTML5: Evolution or Revolution?
– The evolution of HTML5 – explore the possibilities & practical implementations of using HTML5
– Learn & apply: how to take your website to the next level
– Hands-on (computer-based) activities – using HTML5 in practice ***More info & booking forms: http://bit.ly/K7V0Ej
Fri 29 Jun, Getting the most from your Google Analytics
– Find out what Google Analytics can do for you
– Ask the expert: troubleshooting/how-to support
– Explore a range of functionality: customising, reporting, social web interactions, goals, funnels, impact ***More info & booking forms: http://bit.ly/Je6u4c
Places cost £165 per person (educational rate) and includes refreshments, lunch, course materials and networking opportunities.
Netskills summer workshops run until 5th July in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Newcastle, and online! The full programme can be found at: http://bit.ly/Iz0sfk