Students registered with our supported learning providers are invited to design an image to represent this event. The three submissions judged the best will earn their creator an Amazon voucher. Please let your students know about this opportunity.
How to enter a design…
- Our theme this year is “It’s all about… Motivation” i.e. motivation through the use of technology for staff and students. Browse through last year’s event report to give you an idea of what we’re looking for, but don’t let it constrain you, rather let it inspire you.
- Image dimensions to be width: 300 height: 250 pixels
- Save the image as a JPG and attach to an email to s.burton at rsc-london.ac.uk (replacing at with the usual @!
- Put ‘eFactor Image’ in the subject line.
- Deadline 6pm, 1st March.
The winning entries will be announced via our usual communications channels.
- The winning design will be used in all our e-Factor 2013 communications.
- Acknowledgement of the artist will read: Image created by… from X (where X is the learning provider)
- By agreeing to take part in this contest and submitting your image, you agree to the Jisc RSC London making use of it in our communications. Image copyright will remain the property of the student.